Call us: 1300 KPG TAX
Good news for customers, now enjoy our services in Derrimut, Craigeiburn and Geelong.

Tax Return Information for International Students in Australia

Are you an international student in Australia or looking to migrate for studies soon? If yes, then it is important to know about titbit of Australian Taxation System. Any international student, living in Australia from the past 6 months or more, are obliged to lodge their tax return as they become resident for tax purposes

How a Tax Consultant Can Help You?

With the nose-dived economic conditions and the rock-bottomed Global markets; the need for getting help with taxes is indispensable. If you are unaware of Tax consultants, here is who they are: A tax consultant, commonly referred as the tax advisor is a person trained in Law who will be assisting the businesses and individuals to