Financial fraud Files and Divorce
Divorce is not a good feeling as it breaks down many relations that grown with emotional feelings. After divorce, the feeling of sadness, anger, and betrayed trust develop. There are some cases that really need separation due to mental physical and emotional disturbance feelings with each other, while some others are fraud files related to finance and other things. Now we will talk about some of the cases which will let you that how and why the finance fraud leads the relationship to end up with divorce. The finance fraud occurs when one spouse stole and hides the assets, emptying the bank account and even telling lie to take a huge amount of money. While this type of case needs investigation from forensic professionals to trace the financial records and the missing amount from the account. Here are some of the basic behaviors and changes that may occur in your spouse during financial fraud are;
- The very first changes that come in your partner during financial fraud cases are hiding things from you. Avoiding giving their mobiles, close the screen when you come and try to hide the entire bank related information.
- Giving a loan to a family or friend without any knowledge or information to the partner.
- Regular cash withdrawals from the bank.
- Try to hide or avoid talking about their confidential information.
- Changes the email id to keep things secret.
- Caught lying to partner for every small thing.
- A Drastic change comes in the behavior and lifestyle.
- Asking you about all the financial transactions, profit, and income from your work.
- Found spending money on the extramarital relationship.
- Sell the expensive assets at less cost than its worth price.