What Income you must declare to the ATO?

Many people get confused about what income they should declare when they file their tax return. They keep on scratching their heads, without understanding anything. So, KPG Taxation experts have started compiling all the information related to Income declaration from the ATO’s website.

According to ATO, you must declare the income you have received for each financial year on your annual tax return. Most income is pre-filled from information ATO receives from employers and financial institutions. However, there may be some information we will enter manually.

Regardless of whether your income is pre-filled or manually entered, you need to make sure it is accurate and complete.

The types of income you need to declare are:

You also need to declare any money or earnings you receive from:

For any tax related queries feel free to visit KPG Taxation, Shepparton

Address: Suite 1, 12-14 Fryers Street, Shepparton VIC 3630, Australia

Phone: 03 9706 9313

Email: info@kpgtaxation.com.au

ORCall 03 9706 9313, or book online at www.kpgtacation.com.au and your tax agent will be in touch to help.

Consulting with KPG Taxation

Focus On Growing Your Business, Leave The Accounting On Us!

  • Income Tax : File your taxes & get the best claims & returns.
  • Accountancy : Hire expert accountants to manage your transactions.
  • Bookkeeping : Let us handle your record books and expense reports.
  • Business Advisory : From company set-up to payroll, we handle it all.